How does it work with quality and warranty?
The drawings are essential. On the drawings the materials and the tolerances are stated. This forms the starting point. If there are mistakes in the drawings, the risk is for the client (you). If there are mistakes made in the production process, the risk is for the contractor. What to do in case of warranty issues is dependent on what both parties have agreed upon at the start of the cooperation.
How does it work with deliveries?
Agreements about delivery and delivery times will be made in dialogue with the construction company. All deliveries are ex works.
How can I be certain that I don’t outsource my knowhow to a copycat manufacturer, who will sell my products cheaper?
The manufacturers we represent are producing for Western-Europe countries for decades. The goal of these manufacturers is not to sell end-products, their goal is simply production itself. You will not ‘create’ a new competitor who will sell your products cheaper. To fully relieve you of any worries: our represented manufacturers will sign an ‘Agreement of Confidentiality’. Our represented manufacturers are fully aware that they produce your products, for you.
What are the essential benefits of outsourcing with van Oirschot?
- van Oirschot Product support has years and years of experience with outsourcing as a manufacturer. Therefore, we know exactly what is important for you.
- van Oirschot Product support creates newfound margin for your business. (By lowering your purchase price)
- By outsourcing your metal production you prevent investments in both your machine park, as well as your workforce.
- If production is a means to your business and not a goal, outsourcing your production will help you to put your efforts where they should be, which is innovating, marketing, and selling your product(s).
- van Oirschot Product support is NOT a representative that costs you money. We will only act as your Dutch point of contact, but you will do business with the construction companies directly.
- Our service does not cost you anything!